Anchor for this item  posted Monday, February 17, 2003 at 5:08 pm MST

A glimpse of our history: On the Move April 2000: From 9:02pm Apr 8 to 11:14AM Apr 12

with the help of folks in the IndyMedia sys-admin and tech groups, I just pulled off a lovely bit of historic recovery: from the files on my venerable auld Dell laptop [please don't let me fall into the gutter, friends] I dredged and re-activated the raw stock I was cutting from during the A16 anti-IMF/WB event in Washington DC ... 9 glorious pages of linked stories! (Only 1 posted just now.) Not bad for a global organization that had pulled itself together in a very few months!
*beaming smile*


0 comments   |  

Add to Technorati Favorites! <>




0 Comments:

Post a Comment



Blog Flux Directory
bentrem

Performancing Performancing