Cat Out O'the Bag?

Anchor for this item  posted Monday, March 31, 2008 at 9:51 am MST

*I've been in "stealth mode" for years ... cat definitely in the bag.*
A while back I did a little online work for a guy on the other side of the Atlantic ... just helping him re-design the frontpage of his commercial site. Not rocket science, but not thumb-twiddling either. Thing is, he had no means of paying me. I don't have credit card, so paypal is out. So I decided to start the implementation phase of my project and arranged for him to get me an account at DreamHost. And that's where things stand. But now the time has come for me to renew that account and secure my domain name. Well, I just let the cat's head out:
"The Antenna is You" - GroundPlane.wordpress.com


0 comments   |  

Add to Technorati Favorites! <>




0 Comments:

Post a Comment



Blog Flux Directory
bentrem

Performancing Performancing