''People Aggregator on a roll…''

Anchor for this item  posted Saturday, July 08, 2006 at 6:56 pm MST

... ohhhhh yes it is! Marc Eisenstadt's Blog at KMI (EisenBlog) popped up in my technorati faves and, well, PeopleAggregator looked so good I gave it a spin. Two spins, actually: I searched for "structured blogging" and found a recent post, then searched for "synth" and huh huh found another recent post, this one mentionning Moog circa 1971 ... I bought my first Korg synth in 1974.

Count me in!


Also of note: FSF's GPL3 work is making use of the dad-gummest comment function I've seen yet ... and I've been busying myself with this stuff since 1994. (And yes, I was using Mosaic at the time! *grin*)
see this: Active commentary on GPLv3

Be sure to check out their ''process definition''. (I just started my version; documents like this move me to develop proper usage ... call me perverse!)


0 comments   |  

Add to Technorati Favorites! <>




0 Comments:

Post a Comment



Blog Flux Directory
bentrem

Performancing Performancing