Social mapping and such

Anchor for this item  posted Wednesday, April 04, 2007 at 1:27 pm MST

"feedmap.net: Where Blogs Meet Maps (beta)" is a pretty good example of what works.

Another system came to my attention through twittering and tweets: I had been using TwitterVision for a while before discovering "Atlas". It turns out that if you register there you can then access a variety of map functions, one of them being blogs by geographic location!


2 comments   |  

Add to Technorati Favorites! <>




2 Comments:

Hi, ben tremblay. I´m the Biblioman @ alexandria.okyesok.info. I saw your comment.
Did you clicked on the " Read the rest of this entry" link? The links to download is there. ;-)
Check the full post here:

alexandria.okyesok.info/2007/03/23/in-a-nutshell-o%e2%80%99reilly-ebook-series-all-in-one/

Thanks for the comment, man.

By Blogger Rodesio, at Tuesday 10 April 2007 at 23:44:00 GMT-6  

... all this time, I had not been receiving notifications for comments.
But it's my fault as well: because my blogs received so little attention I got quite depressed about the whole project!

By Blogger Bernard (ben) Tremblay, at Monday 20 October 2014 at 09:50:00 GMT-6  

Post a Comment



Blog Flux Directory
bentrem

Performancing Performancing