Cross-Browser Blues, Again ...

Anchor for this item  posted Monday, May 28, 2007 at 4:50 pm MST

... or maybe that should be "still". Is there no way to get around it? Seems like no amount of CSS trickery is sufficient. I gotta say, I'm fed up. My latest homepage tweak breaks the page catastrophically with IE5. Gooood grief! The nice paragraph format I use forces the entire main contents window to the bottom of the page. Bahh humbug! I just wasted spent a buncha time viewing popular pages using IE5 ... something I've almost never done. Turns out lots of them fail, and I mean sites like Om Malik's homepage. Sooooo should we just cut it loose? That'd suit me just fine.
Of interest otherwise: WeFi ... a community tied together by our wireless connections.


0 comments   |  

Add to Technorati Favorites! <>




0 Comments:

Post a Comment



Blog Flux Directory
bentrem

Performancing Performancing